Southampton German Festival
Took place: Saturday, 22 October 10:30am – 4pm
Avenue Campus, Building 65, University of Southampton
We had a range of exciting activities lined up for our Southampton German Festival day on Saturday, 22 October! We have made events family friendly, aimed to appeal to all tastes.
Here’s a snapshot of the activities:
- Viennese Bake-Off – Baking competition with ‘German’ or ‘Austrian’ cakes
- Brecht Fast! Theatre Workshops for Young and Old. The Discarded Nut Theatre has planned some exciting activities to introduce you to the world of Bertolt Brecht.
- German Language Tasters – We offered a few German language tasters throughout the day, geared for the total beginner
- Quizzes about the German speaking world
- Learn to Waltz with the University of Southampton Ballroom and Latin Dance Society
- Live music and refreshments
Leave a Reply